[sac-board] Re: Board Meeting this Friday

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:01:03 -0400

Thanks for fixing the screen, Rick.

For those who are averse to PowerPoint (as I am, sort of) and only want to
display JPEGs with nothing but the JPEG on the screen, Irfanview is a very nice
piece of freeware.  It is what I use for my SAC presentations.  You simply
number or letter the files in which you want them shown.  Irfanview downsizes*
them to your screen size, if required, and surrounds them by a tasteful black
border.

http://www.irfanview.com/

Tom

*Apologies to anybody in the aerospace business for my use of this term.