[sac-board] Re: Board Meeting this Friday

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick \(AZ77\)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:39:51 -0700

Telrad,

Speaking of the SAC meeting, I have Properties Duty subbing for TomJenn,
and I need to know if a Show'n-Tell person(s) or the Main Speaker will
require a Laptop for their presentation. Do you know who the Show'n-Tell
people and Main Speaker are?

Can anyone bring a Laptop IF required? I don't own one. It should have
Windows capable of running Power Point, some sort of Image Display
program and it must have a CDROM player and a USB port.

By the way, I fixed the "red locking knob" on the screen stand. I
installed a lock washer so it wont come loose.

Thanks,

Rick R.
SAC