[sac-board] Re: [AZ-Observing] Re: Saturday

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:39:42 -0400

Thad,

I've movbed this topic to the board list as it applies more  here than on AZ
_observing. Q:- is it possible to make up more than one sign? This way we
could pass them out to some the "Regulars so the odds of having it at the
site on any given night are increased.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club