[sac-board] 5 mile meadow for June 3-4

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:58:08 -0700

Howdy all;

I thought I would hold a conversation about this on sac board before
posting it as a general announcement.

I plan to set up another high country observing session at 5 mile meadow
on June 3 and 4.  I will get with the rangers again and let them know we
are coming.  Also, Jack can order up a portable toilet for the group.  I
will collect money to pay for that.

The announcement will include a map to the location near Happy Jack, the
dates of the star party and the fact that it will be cold!

Any thoughts on that date?  Anything else we need to say as part of the
announcement?

Let me know and I will put together a map that can be posted on the SAC
website.

Clear Skies;
Steve Coe