[sac-board] Re: 2002 Events

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 23:59:49 -0700

Jack;

March 9 is the Sentinel-Schwaar Star Gaze.  If you wish to also make that the
date of a regular SAC star party, that will great.  If so folks can't make it
all the way to Sentinel, then an alternate star party at Flatiron will provide
them a short drive site.

I also think that I will use the Feb. 22 evening for a Novice Group meeting.
Early Moon rise kinda leads me to that one.  We can talk about keeping warm,
February should be a good month for that talk.

Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site: