[saba_lms_dev] Re: Any experiences with Saba "LoginAction"?

  • From: Stefano Tempesta <stefanotempesta@xxxxxx>
  • To: saba_lms_dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 9:45:17 CEST

I know there is a view in the database, called FGV_USERS, that has a field
named 'CAN_LOGIN', but unfortunally it is always '1', i.e. true. I think that
an user can login if, of course, he passes right username and password to the
LoginAction, and if is "available" between AVAIL_FROM to DISC_FROM date fields
in TPT_EMPLOYEES table.

Bye
Stefano

P.S. I cannot open you web site, is there anything wrong in your web address?
http://learn.us.nortel.com

             Stefano Tempesta
          Web System Engineer
 Real Training [www.dedalomedia.it]