Re: future directions for a unified rumprun

  • From: Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:49:10 +0000

On 04/03/15 11:26, Martin Lucina wrote:
Step 2 is done.

It might cause some test fallout, except for Travis builds which I
could fix myself.  I'm not sure the fallout is worth fixing if we
proceed with the Thursday schedule as planned.

Agreed. So step 3 will be to use some variant of the merge script I posted,
replacing the "git ls-tree | ... | xargs git mv" step with one where we
delete one branch's version of the files at the root of the repository
which would overlap with the other branch?

Something like that, yes.