[rsc] Re: another proposal about our call

  • From: Eleanor Brownfield <stagemgrefb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:48:07 -0700 (PDT)

Now I'm going to be the trouble-maker - literally the last, or the fourth
Friday of the month?  Either way is OK with me, but it changes the dates
sometimes.  Many thanks.  ;  }  EFB

Crush defeatism!
Insist on joy in spite of everything.
Dream of a world without need.
Together we are stronger than greed and fear.
YES, WE CAN!