[rsc] another proposal about our call

  • From: Kathie de Nobriga <kdenobriga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:13:06 -0400

rats --- so let's try the LAST Friday of the month. I didn't read far enough back in my e-mails to catch Bob's conflict. Sorry Bob.

Hey Kathie,

I'm stuck having to be something of a problem. As I said in my e-mail of April 7, my one standing commitment is on the 2nd Friday of each month from 4-6 PM. I am, consequently, not available for RSC calls at that time. I must say I would regret not being able to participate in these RSC calls but I fully acknowledge that the best we can do sometimes leaves some folks out.

Best.

Bob

Bob

having heard no objections, let's schedule our next RSC call for Friday, May 8 at 5pm. Please mark your calendars for a recurring meeting on SECOND FRIDAYS.

--

Kathie deNobriga
PO Box 1087

"To stumble is not to fall, it's just a way to move forward more quickly."
        Ben Cohen, co-founder Ben & Jerry's

"If you fall down, do it again 2 more times. They'll think it's part of the choreography."
        Nick Condos, tap dancer extraordinaire

Visit the Community Arts Network and APInews! <www.communityarts.net>

If you have a moment, please visit the Community Arts Network (CAN) Web site: www.communityarts.net

Robert H. Leonard, Program Director, MFA in Theater Arts
Primary Advisor - MFA programs in Stage Management, and Directing and Public Dialogue
Theatre Arts - PAB 309
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA  24061-0141
(540) 231-9299 office
FAX (540) 231-7321
robert.leonard@xxxxxx

"Work like you don't need the pay check. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like no one is watching." - by way of Michael Keck and probably before him Susanna and Guy Clark in their song "Come from the Heart"