[rsc] Re: June/July trainings

  • From: Carolyn Morris <carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:47:35 -0400

Shannon Woolley phoned the ROOTS office this morning, and shared that
Kentucky is going to have July training.  She is going to send a tentative
July date until she is able to have a confirmed date based on feedback from
members in KY.  Chetan, please give Shannon a call at 347.439.8884 to take
part in the decision-making process for Kentucky.

Best,

Carolyn