Re: Meeting Notes

  • From: Tara Downie <downiemom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 16:00:04 -0700

I think we are still planning on Saturday afternoon for the "prayer ceremony".
We will have another board meeting session Saturday night and people could head
home Saturday night or stay the night and head home Sunday morning… If there
was room. I think there was. I am not remembering if the later session was
going to be a work session for anybody that needed to get stuff done or if it
was going to be a formal whole board meeting get together.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone