Re: Meeting Notes

  • From: Brittany Sawyer <brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:47:35 -0700

Thank you Tara for the notes. I apologize for not being able to be in on
the phone call this time around. I had every intention too. However due to
the car accident that Friday, Mark and I were at the hospital being checked
and running tests.

I see at the end of the notes it says our next meeting will be extended
into an evening session. Can someone elaborate? Are we saying Friday -
Saturday night? And then the celebration is on Sunday? I am just wanting to
make sure I have this down right!

Thanks so much!