[rooseveltubc] need letters of support

  • From: Susie <susie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rooseveltubc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 11:52:34 -0800 (PST)

I have always taken lunch 6th period and sorta a prep 3 period. I am flexible with notice about rescheduling lunch when meetings and clases need to be in the lab. The official sheet lists me as having lunch 3rd and no prep at all. Yesterday, without notice I was instructed that what I have been doing for 1.5 years was wrong. For medical reasons it is important for me to be with a support system/cohort during lunch, meaning 4,5 or 6. A decison wont be made until Monday and this gives me time to collect letters of support.

Please send letters of support to me or our administrators saying that a 6th period lunch is reasonable and not disruptive to your work.

I am sorry to ask for this help, but this is causing me a great deal of distress. Thank you, Susie