[rollei_list] Re: rolliecord Info

  • From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 11:52:11 -0500

Most of the Rolleiflex books have sections on the Rolleicord. Like the
Rolleiflexes, preference is often given to the more recent ones. The Vb is
probably most sought after as a shooter. I don't know that there is enough
difference between the Vb Type 1 and Type 2 to make a difference unless you
use flash. For a while, I was searching for a Vb on e**y. The best one I
could find was in Germany for a price of over $1,200. Fine for a collector,
but not for me.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com <http://www.400tx.com/>