[rollei_list] Re: rolliecord Info

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 17:28:38 +0000 (GMT)

You could get a good idea about the Rolleicord
evolution and models here:

http://johnsrolleionlypage.homestead.com/Rolleicords.html

I disagree with some data in the site but they are
minor details.
About the serial numbers, this is a good page for the
Rollei TLR including the Rolleicord:

http://home.worldonline.dk/rongsted/Rolleisn.htm

The last Rolleicord Vb model has the Compur shutter 00
size model XV, the M synchro was eliminated, there are
other cosmetic differences to identify version 1 and
version 2, f.e the front plate version 1 engraved
"F&H, Braunschweig", version 2 "Rollei Werke, Franke &
Heidecke", some authors distinguish the type 3 for the
Vb whiteface, however the versions are only two for
Prochnow, he includes the grey Vb Phillips
oscillograph dedicated model and the "Polizei" model
within the version 1 and the white face within the
version 2.

All the best
Carlos
  --- Sacsu@xxxxxxx escribió:

> Fellow Rugers, I'd am thinking about buying a
> Rolleicord and will start to
> research the specs/differences of various models to
> determine which is best
> suited for my use and budget.
>
>  How many distinct Rolliecord types/variants are
> there? Is there a feature
> matrix which details the specs of various
> Rolleicords? Is there a definitive
> Rolleicord reference document that I should know
> about? What is the model # of
> the last Rolleicord produced?
>
> Thanks. Lots or rain & wind here in NJ. Outer edges
> of hurricane Ernesto.
>
> Sam Anson/NJ

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).