[rollei_list] Re: rollei_list Digest V7 #82

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 17:11:21 -0700

Robert,

As I stated, I decline to divulge the personal information requested by Yahoodi. Other RUGers are able
to send photos without that requirement.  Carlos does it from The Argentine.

Jerry

On 5/2/2011 3:20 PM, Robert Meier wrote:
Jerry,

If you have a Yahoo account, you just sign in with that.

It's worth signing in for.

Robert

On May 2, 2011, at 5:17 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Sorry Sanders or Charles or whoever you are, but the site that you referred me to would not show the pictures unless I
gave them information that I chose not to.

Sorry, but to paraphrase what  Sam Goldwyn said, I will include you out.

Thanks anyway,
Jerry

On 5/1/2011 10:17 PM, McNew, Charles Sanders wrote:
With all this talk about Rolleiflexes and mountains, here are a couple of photos I took with my 2.8E up in the mountains of North Carolina, on Easter Sunday:

www.flickr.com/photos/sandersnyc/5662803301

www.flickr.com/photos/sandersnyc/5667585185

It was grueling, to be sure, but the 2.8E did its part without fail. :-)

Sanders McNew

Sent from my iPhone

Sunday and mountains