[rollei_list] Re: flashphot long roll back + rolleimot

  • From: "Eugen Mezei" <Eugen.Mezei@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 11:20:21 +0200

> http://auction-team.de/new_highlights/2003_04/0065.htm
>
> ...bears on the crank-side a white-on-blue 'T' sign. This is not a
> Rolleiflex T ;-)
>
> This T is the logo of the former distributor of Rollei products in
> France, Télos, a company that no longer exists.

Nice to know that. I have here a Rolleicord Vb that has this T glued (?) on the
right side. I always asked what could that be.

Btw, it is the Rolleicord that should spend his WLF for my working Vb so it is
to sell. Maybe somebody is interested? Are this Rolleis with the T rare or
somewhat?

Eugen
--
There is no heavier burden than a great potential.