[rollei_list] Re: adjusting Rolleimeter to 2.8C... Works great!

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 22:02:23 -0500

At 09:54 PM 3/2/06 EST, Choiliefan@xxxxxxx wrote:
As an aside, I'm leaning toward using the Rolleimeter since this 2.8C is
very dim and getting harder to focus accurately even with a fresnel screen
added.  Been using a 2.8F with bright split prism(?) type screen which is a
pleasure but I'm not partial to the sometimes unavoidable pentagonal shaped
highlights in my pix.  My eyesight is failing and bi-focal eyeglasses have
proven to be a real pain to work around but I don't have many options at
the moment EXCEPT trying the Rolleimeter on the C.
Thanks again for the help,
Lance

Lance

Why not get the mirror resilvered and the taking lens and screen cleaned?
That will brighten things up immensely.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!