[rollei_list] Which Rollei will accept the 2,8GX prism finder ?

  • From: bigler@xxxxxxxx
  • To: RUG List <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:10:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Ruggers

A simple question from a friend of mine, to which I have no answer
since I never considered buying a prism for my Rollei TLR cameras ;-)

Which Rollei 6x6 cameras will accept a prism finder designed for the
2,8 GX ? apart from 2,8GX and FX of course, is this prism compatible
with post-1957, interchangeable viewfinder Rollei TLRs ? Is the prism
compatible with the SL66 or the SLX & 600x series ??

Thanks !

--
Emmanuel BIGLER
<bigler@xxxxxxxx>