[rollei_list] Re: Trimming quotes, was: NEW ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS: PLEASE READ!

  • From: dwilli10@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 16:24:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Marc James Small wrote, in part:

At 02:21 PM 6/6/2010, dwilli10@xxxxxxx wrote:

When I use web mail, as now when on vacation

What is this "vacation" of which you speak? The word sounds vaguely familiar.

Marc

Marc,

I suspect your lack of knowledge about "vacation" is that you have always been on one.

There actually is such a thing, discovered it after I retired, but when you are retired you have less free time than when you are not retired.

Vacation means that your kids sponsor a trip back to SD and then occupy you 24 hours a day for a couple of weeks, at which time you have to pack, go through security at some airline, and hope someone picks you up at the other end.

I think I will be off the list starting today according to Eric.

DAW in Sunny San Diego!