[rollei_list] Re: Trimming quotes, was: NEW ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS: PLEASE READ!

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 11:44:13 -0300

Hauke:
           I always write my answers at the top of the page if you
were talking about it, except if the message or paragraph  to be
replied is brief very much, this way the readers following a thread
don't need to read the previous post again if they already read it and
others readers can read the previous post below anyway.Sometimes, when
the answer is large and complex, I quote above every paragraph I'm
answering.
         In general I trim the previous messages, but I forget to do
it sometimes because I'm using Gmail for this list and Gmail hides the
it's necessary to click in the option to show the hidden text to read
the previous posts that came with the current message.-
Carlos