[rollei_list] Re: The list has helped me already

  • From: "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:00:10 +1000

Hi John. Thank you for the very helpful info, on and off list. The kit that I
have for the Va works perfectly, except for the metal
masks. If you could provide a scan of the underscreen masks shapes, I would be
very grateful.

My kit was bought originally for a family member's V and of course it doesn't
fit that one. It's lovely though, even had vintage
cellophane wrapped around the counter mechanism and the little instruction
leaflet.

Cheers

Hoppy

  _____