[rollei_list] Re: The list has helped me already

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:41:09 +0100

Hi Hoppy,

The masks do move with the parallax frame. The drop in masks would be
easy to make, however, the under screen masks should be thin and rigid
and have a pin hole on one side and a pin slot on the other to mate with
the two dimples on the parallax frame. I can scan a silhouette of one of
mine and email it to you if required.

I have seen these mask kits advertised:

http://www.adorama.com/Search-Results.tpl?page=searchresults&searchinfo=
rolleicord . The 16-on kit is considerably more expensive that the 24-on
one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3
AIT&viewitem=&item=2961966005&rd=1&rd=1

Best wishes