[rollei_list] Re: The end of Kodachrome?

  • From: Raid Amin <ramin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 13:56:52 -0600

Hi Don,
Some people will try to developKodachrome as B&W film.
I have no clue whether it can be done successfully or not.

Greetings,

Raid

--
Dr. Raid W. Amin
Professor of Statistics

FAX: 850 857 6269
Phone 850 474 3014

*Please note that email is not a secure form of communication and that email
messages sent or received are a public record in the State of Florida.  Take
caution not to email anything of a sensitive or clinical nature.  If you
receive this email in error, please notify me and delete it from your
files.*