[rollei_list] Re: The Rolleicord, with Xenar Schneider lens

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:43:48 -0400

Thanks, Chris.  I hope you were able to navigate that web site without too much
difficulty.

As a committed righty, I like to be able to focus with my left hand and trip
the shutter with my right.  It seemed more intuitive, and all my other cameras
worked that way except for a Kine Exakta I once owned.  But for some reason, I
liked my 'cords with the focussing knob on the right.  Probably that was due to
my first ‘cord.  I got imprinted, like a baby duck.

Allen