[rollei_list] Re: Spain, advice needed.

  • From: Per Einar Forberg <forberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:48:09 +0100

Thanks a lot José!!!

All the best, Per Einar

Den 20. des. 2005 kl. 20.14 skrev José Royo:

Per,

Since nobody from the Region of Murcia has answered you, I'll try to help. I
don't know so much about the area you are going to visit to but, maybe
you'll find useful information.

I use to buy 120 film in my town in a store belonging to the same shop
chain. They usually have Ilford B/W and Velvias:
FOTOPRIX
Saavedra Fajardo, 4
30001 - MURCIA

I don't know if they'll have the tripod.

In this web (in english), you can find information about what to do as a
tourist. AFAIK, Murcia (the capital), Cartagena, Lorca and Caravaca are
interesting towns:
http://www.murciaturistica.es/Portal/Turismo/iya.menu.menu?idi=2

In Madrid, you may go to this place:

FOTOCASION