[rollei_list] Spain, advice needed.

  • From: Per Einar Forberg <forberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:21:38 +0100

I'm heading of to Spain for a coupple of weeks through christamas and in to
the new year.

I will be in and around Murcia, Cartagena and that general area.
I'm hoping for some advice on a coupple of small matters:

1: Where may I buy slide film (120) for reasonable prices?

2: Where may I buy the Manfrotto 685B monopod, and what would the price be?

3: Any must see, smart things to do etc anyone can recommend?

As I will have a rental car whilst staying there, I'm also thinking of spending
a coupple of days in Madrid. I'm sure there must be a place to buy the
items I'm looking for there?

I probably could find some info about this on the web, but I don't read or speak
spanish.

I won't be able to read any replies for a coupple of days, but any advice
or shared experience will be highly apreciated!

Regards, Per Einar Forberg

P.S.: I've more or less decided to leave any medium format SLR at home
and just travel with a 2,8C and light meter. And hopefully assisted by a
brand new Manfrotto 685B monopod.

--- Rollei List