[rollei_list] Re: SL66 madness (update)

  • From: Edward Meyers <aghalidebw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 14:09:18 -0400

my sl66 from 1960s is so old that it has Zeiss lenses . And I have so man y
lenses  that I was forced to buy an extra body. Also have microscope
lens-turret adapter and "luminar" rollei mount. I have also, leica-screw
mount adapter. I once owned the external motor and sold that to Ken Hansen
about thirty years ago.I still have the spring-loaded filter holder.. Love
it.  Now I have 3003 stuff. Too bad they're out of business.

Ed Meyers
.