[rollei_list] SL66 madness (update)

So:  I sent back the SL66 with the errant magazine to the seller
and bought another one, from the most magnificent Ken Hansen,
here in Manhattan.  It is a delight to use.  There's only one problem:
My wife Melanie has fallen in love with it, and has commandeered
it for her own use.  Here's a link to a photo of Charlie that she shot
with it up at the Bronx Zoo yesterday -- handheld, of course, in
the usual idiosyncratic Melanie fashion:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandersnyc/4678419169/

Melanie reports that she finds the mirror slap "satisfying."

Realizing that I have lost my new tool, I had the seller of the first
SL66 with the bad magazine sell it back to me, at reduced price.

If anybody has any ideas for mounting old lenses (Petzvals,
meniscuses) onto the SL66, please pass them my way.