[rollei_list] Re: SL66 & Rollei TLR sighting

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:39:31 -0300

My Rollei/Voigtländer VSL3 E came working as new really, after a major
general repair and the price was very reasonable indeed: They were
people from Rollei and they have new spare parts bought during the
1980 Rollei bankruptcy. They are in the former Voigtländer factory in
Braunschweig/Brunswick:

http://www.ffs-service.de/

Carlos

PS: Congratulations for the SL66 Jan!, mine is working very well now.