[rollei_list] Rolleimagic and Rolleiflex

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:07:52 +0000 (GMT)

The topics about the Rolleimagic recalled me that when
I received the Rolleimagic (it was a present), it was
almost impossible to find good info and photos about
it in the Web, really it is a Rollei TLR different
completely regarding the Rolleiflex and 'cord; as
Prochnow wrote, they are "extravagant" Rolleis.
Now I uploaded four photos that I took on my
Rolleimagic showing the main differences with the
Rolleiflex, the last one shows both cameras where
these differences are more than evident. Only the "T"
could be considered a Magic "relative" since Prochnow
comments that some T elements were used to design and
to build the Magic.
The series with brief explanations starts here and
then to the right:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89506.html

All the best

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam