[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex traveling

  • From: "Frank Deutschmann" <frank.deutschmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:05:27 +0000

The great thing about scanning versus classic printing is that we don't 'need'
accutance anymore: do the sharpening in the (highly controllable) computer
rather than the (relatively uncontrolable) developer bath....  But sharpening
effects are little compensation for unsharp lenses, csi magic notwithstanding!

-frank (mobile: +1 203 962 3834)