[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex traveling

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 16:36:40 -0700

Richard,

Don't you mean DK-20, which was known back then to have a sequestering agent? I found that D-25 or D-"24"
beat it out.

I just looked at some of my 60 year old negatives (Rollei and Leica developed in Edwal 12 and Edwal 20. To me, those were the best developers for the films of those times (I used Plus-X film, mostly)

JERRY

----- Original Message ----- From: "william schillereff" <pastorbill6@xxxxxxxxxxx>