[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex strap

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 14:57:55 -0300 (ART)

The "new" FX leather strap is the F strap and it could
be used for the same cameras that use this strap, E,
T, F, WA and Tele and perhaps some other I don't
recall now. The Rolleiflex 2.8D uses identical strap
regarding the C and 3.5 B (MX-EVS), this is a
dedicated strap for these three models and then the F
strap couldn't be used. You have three options: an
original strap for your camera, or to change the strap
holders to use an F strap (this change can be done,
Austin Franklin did it on his C and had no problem )or
to use a suitable "universal" strap.

Anyway, the new FX strap is available here:
Short:
http://tinylink.com/?EgFDdSPibE

Complete:
http://www.fotopartner.de/cgi-bin/fotopartner?HTML=show/standard.htm&VS_TAB_NAME=W_ROL_TLR_ZUB&VS_PARENT_ID=11307762273832&VS_INDEX=11316249735710&VS_PROD_POS=32&ID=5vrSIVA3xuOe1ggz.0.1195581232

All the best
Carlos

--- José Royo <jvroyo@xxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> Is Franke und Heidecke selling the strap for their
> new TLRs separately? If
> so, is this strap suitable for an old 2,8D?
> I have been exploring their web page and couldn't
> find neither a reference
> for accessories nor where or how to buy them.
>
> José Royo
> La Rioja
> SPAIN

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/