[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex strap

  • From: chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:23:20 +0000

Robert white, a UK dealer lists them here:
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=975&PT_ID=328
IMHO auction sites offer far better value for these kind of
non-optically critical accessories.....there was also a recent thread
in this group on getting alternative, thicker straps to carry the
Rollei. It has to be said that the original leather type aren't
terribly comfortable.
rgds
Chat