[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex and Margaret Bourke-White

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 11:35:35 -0300

2010/10/9 Grégoire Jacques Vandenschrick <fa420324@xxxxxxxxx>

> Excellent!
> But I don't understand her the camera upside down. Back on top, ok, but
> upside down?

That is a comfortable way to close and to lock the camera back
assuring you are doing it well if you are loading the TLR on a table
(or similar surface) and sitting on a chair or using your lap. The
camera back on top allows to load the camera using two hands without
risk for the camera (I use the lens cap too), putting the camera
upside down afterward to close the back becomes natural with or
without the table, using the right hand you close and lock the back
while your left hand helps to hold the camera on the table or on your
lap and with your eyes seeing if you are doing the right procedure.