[rollei_list] Rolleiflex SL66 with Kodak Portra 400

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 11:00:57 -0300

This is the first roll after the SL66 CLA. I wrote the camera was
working very fine and smooth but I needed to check the images for a
final opinion. I did it and I have some doubts about the focal plane
shutter working; some frames still show the regular bands caused by
uneven exposure I had noticed before the CLA. The situation improved
regarding the last rolls I shot before this CLA, but the bands are
still there (I think they appear or disappear according the selected
shutter speed). Sometimes it happens that some camera functions need
to be "exercised" after a CLA (it happened to me for cameras serviced
here, in USA and in Germany) , I'll shoot another roll to get a
conclusion.

I specially like the SL66 for this kind of shot:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/15048384216/