[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex F ground glass

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 00:32:13 -0300

I forgot to clarify that the factory kits for the older models with
fixed viewfinder hood were to repair a damaged ground glass, they were
not sold independently, the kit included two washers to compensate the
screen thickness.
My 2.8C ground glass still shows a good image, but it is brighter in
the central area than on the edges, the 3.5F focusing screen shows an
image with uniform bright from the centre to the edges, however
keeping the ease of use to find the best focusing point quickly like
the ground glass.

Carlos