[rollei_list] Re: Rollei prices in 1954

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:00:15 +0000 (GMT)

When I bought Apple computers, I was waiting the
announcement about a new model to replace the current
model and then I bought the current model 30-40%
cheaper and I think it worked and works for cameras
too, your Rolleicord IV is a sample. In fact f.e. B&H
offer sometimes interesting discounts for some camera
models if you ask the price via email; anyway the
official prices are always a reference and according
Jim's comment, his new Rolleicord III had the price
$149.50 in the box.-

All the best
Carlos

 --- Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> [...]