[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Users Book

  • From: chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:30:06 +0100

Got my copy a few minutes ago. Again thanks Daniel for your trojan work.
There are some very strong and inspirational photographs here  -
particularly like the 'wallpaper and chair' one.
I'm curious though did people think that some of the color shots did not
print very well - particularly where there are large expanses of one color?
This is quite evident on 'buoy' (one of mine, erhm..) and a few others.  Its
interesting though that on the really good images you tend not to be
side-tracked by this!
Chat