[rollei_list] Rollei Plate adapter, Efke 25 film sheet and Rolleicord IV

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:16:13 -0300

Yesterday I took these two photographs with the Rollei Plate Adapter
loaded with Efke 25 film sheet and developed them in TMax RS developer
stock solution, I also used the Rolleinar 1 set for the first one; I
find very entertaining  to use the TLR with the plate adapter loaded
with ISO 25 film sheets, the low speed is part of the fun, it wouldn't
be the same with ISO 100 film sheet.

The Rolleiflex 2.8C with the Mutar 0.7x and the the Rollei Binocular hood:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8020311298/in/photostream/

Cityscape:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8020305465/in/photostream/