[rollei_list] Re: Mailbox rebuild

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:30:50 -0700

I don't know, Jerry...kinda nice to see in-sourced jobs; after all, it's
far too costly to send the bricks away and have them returned as an
entirely fabricated affair.  OTOH, one can always get metal imports from
China by the container.  These in-sourced workers are what the local gentry
call, "International Consultants" (!)

--
*This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,