[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35S and the Sonnar 2.8/40

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 22:25:33 +0100

Volker,

The Rollei 35 runs on 1.35 V and the Rollei 35 SE on 6V (I believe). The
CRIS-adaptor and the De Gruijter-adaptor let the 35 run on 1.5 V Silver Oxide
cells. The adaptor brings the voltage down from 1.5 to 1.35 V. I am not aware
that Mr Paepke can make the normal 35 run on 6V. Is that what you are writing
or are 35 SE and 35 mixed up?

Best regards,
Ferdi Stutterheim.

Op 20 nov. 2013, om 20:47 heeft Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx> het volgende