[rollei_list] Re: Press Cards (slightly Rollei related)

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:19:21 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc James Small" <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 4:31 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Press Cards (slightly Rollei related)

At 03:11 PM 9/23/05 -0700, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

I live in the most conservative village in the country, and have
seen it.

Hush your mouth, boy! You inhabit the ultimate nutso state, the Granola
Bar state of nuts and fruits, the state which results when the US is tilted
on its side and all of the odd bits are allowed to fall to one side. But
conservative? I think not. California is the US state closest to the
USSR. I cannot recall in my lifetime a successful candidate for office who
could be described as conservative from your fair state. Nutso? Sure.
Conservative. No way. Hung up on property rights? Sure. Interested in
political liberteis for all, as are conservatives, not a chance.

No, you inhabit yet another California fascist enclave, your particular
enclave being more fired up on property rights and the like than are
others, but all of you guys demand government intervention to handle
affairs which the rest of these United States, by and large, regard as
matters of neighborhood concern.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!