[rollei_list] Re: Paris-bound with my Art Deco Rolleicord

  • From: keller schäfer <keller.schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 09:12:49 +0200

The very first Rolleicords have a weird frame counting mechanism, in that
the frame counter acts similar to the red window. You have to observe the
counter and stop turning when the next number appears...

According to Prochnow this applies not only to the "Art Deco" but also to
the first variants that came thereafter.

As for the lens, just avoid contre jour situations...

Regards,

Sven