[rollei_list] Re: On This Day in 1909

  • From: FRANK DERNIE <frank.dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:48:02 +0000 (GMT)

Audi were not that successful and the brand name was bought by VW many years
ago. Today Audis are no more Audi than a modern Voigtlander lens is Voigtlander
;-)
Even less so in fact since at least the CV lenses are unique designs whereas
each model of Audi sits on a the same VW platform as do the sister Seat and
Skoda.
Frank