[rollei_list] Re: OT:Walter Voss Diax cameras

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 22:41:55 -0300

there is a mix about two different measurement systems, I have
measured true negatives and slides using the same metric decimal
system, the size is 56x56mm, some negs has slight variations from 56mm
to 56.5mm (I think the film paper back has to do with these slight
variations) changing the diagonal from about 79 to 79.4 mm,  my 220
negs have 56x56mm exactly. Rollei  literature says 56x56mm and 79.2mm
for the diagonal according the Pytagoras theorem. 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 inches
are 57.15mm x 57.15mm and then slightly bigger than the real frame
size on the roll according my measurements.

Carlos