[rollei_list] Re: OT - Taxes

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:52:16 -0700

Marc,

According to my Libertarian source, there should be NO government
provided services.  The private sources should provide all that people
can need and pay for.

Of course, he is more of an Anarchist than you are. In fact, my wife calls
him an AntiChrist, not an Anarchist.  She is a devout Church of Scotland
member.

Jerry