[rollei_list] GROSSLY OT: Anarchism

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 23:02:13 -0400

At 06:52 PM 4/21/05 -0700, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

>According to my Libertarian source, there should be NO government
>provided services.  The private sources should provide all that people
>can need and pay for.
>
>Of course, he is more of an Anarchist than you are. In fact, my wife calls
>him an AntiChrist, not an Anarchist.  She is a devout Church of Scotland
>member.

Your wife is a KNOXITE?  They are the ones who murdered St Charles the
Martyr, the sole soul ever sainted by the Church of England (feast day:
30th January).

I concur:  there should be no government-provided services.  There should
be no government.  I will take tend to my grape-vine, and you tend to
yours, and let us all go our own way.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20
Cha robh b=E0s fir gun ghr=E0s fir!