[rollei_list] Re: OT: Stereo Photography

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:25:59 -0400

Hi Allen -

I have shot my Rollei TLRs on a slide bar with good success. Of
course, the subject and light must be completely static.

You're thinking along the right lines relative to stereo base. If you
google "stereo base calculator" you'll get some options/opinions.
Here's one of them:

http://www.stereoeye.jp/software/sbcalc_e.html

Shooting Hyper (and hypo-stereos) is both science and art; prepare to
get contradictory advise and test shoot to get results that satisfy
you.

Eric Goldstein